It is proven that lack of particular group of vitamins has negative effect even on healthy persons, and with patients with chronic condition it can severely damage heart and accelerate disease progress.
Homocysteine is a compound that has been more and more recognized during the last couple of years, due to its influence to heart attack and stroke occurrence.
Increase of homocysteine in blood (5 µmol/l) increases the disease rate and death rate by heart attack and stroke by 50%.
Homocysteine is amino acid produced in organism from essential amino acid methionine. Increased level of homocysteine in blood directly damages blood vessels wall.
Organism tries to cope with the problem by itself and to re-build the “cracks” on the blood vessels walls. If sufficient quantities of vitamins are present in the organism, damaged blood vessels shall regenerate.
Due to lack of vitamins, that should remove the unneeded homocysteine from blood and enable healthy production of collagen, increased creation of cholesterol takes place to fill the damages in blood vessels. Accumulating this bad cholesterol on blood vessels walls that leads to thickening and lower circulation in arteries. Consequences are heart attack, stroke and other blood vessels diseases.
To reduce heart and blood vessels damages, daily usage of CARDIOvitamin® that reduced homocysteine level in blood is recommended.
To remove homocysteine from organism, active form of folate and B group vitamins are necessary!
Clinical researches have shown that ONLY folate in form of 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate can have effect on reduction of level of homocysteine in blood.8
Research shows that every other person in Serbia has folate deficit. The reason for this lies in hereditary mutation of gene responsible for creation of one enzyme that transforms folate into its only active form that reduces level of homocysteine (5-methyltetrahydrofolate/ 5MTHF).
This is the reason why higher level of homocysteine is created in organism, thus increasing risk of blood vessels disease, heart attack and stroke.
This is why it is important to know:
To make folate beneficial to our organism, first it has to transform into its biologically active form (5-MTHF).
- CARDIOvitamin® contains ONLY active form of folate that is PROVEN to reduce level of homocysteine (5-methyltetrahydrofolate / 5MTHF).
- Clinical research has confirmed that by using combination contained in CARDIOvitamin® (folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12) level of homocysteine is reduced by 55%, when compared to individual intake of each vitamin. That is what makes CARDIOvitamin® ideal combination to reduce risk from blood vessels disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Optimal dosage of B group vitamins contained in CARDIOvitamin® additionally stimulates reduction of homocysteine and increases heartbeat energy.
- Vitamin C contained in CARDIOvitamin®, protects blood vessels by stimulation creation of collagen that regenerates damages on blood vessels. At the same time, it removes free radicals and toxins from organism. Vitamin C additionally stimulates folate activity.
- It is proven that vitamin D3 is responsible for health of cardiovascular system through several different mechanisms, such as blood pressure regulation, regulation of level of glucoses in blood and reduction of inflammatory processes that represent risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Persons with Vitamin D level lower than 15ng/ml have twice as high risk to suffer from heart attack, cardiac arrest and stroke than persons with normal level of this vitamin.